Thursday, February 24, 2011

361

This week...
This weekend sent me back into the past. Filled with regret. Felt good to get it out. But its got me thinking again. But I'm getting over it. Good. Good job Jon.
Didn't sleep at all Monday night. Two hours on Tuesday.
Passed out last night on my bed doing hw.

I would talk about what's been troubling me this week on here..but I promised not to tell anyone to my father.. And I take promises very seriously.. Even though I break them here and there. I make my best effort to keep them.. And I just feel so guilty.. growing I was told to never break a promise.. And I had been doing pretty good. But recently I don't know whats the matter with me. I feel like a different person has just taken over. Like an alter ego. He's just so much darker.

But betrayal sucks. Especially from someone so close. Your own brother.
How tragic.. I don't know how you can forgive him for all that. You have all
my respect. And I apologize for being such a bad son.

Family.. I wish my family was close. I hated the holidays because I knew that while everyone else was having a good time, even if they weren't that well off, they would have a good time with their families, I would just be at home. Just like any other day.

Thank you blogger for continuing to eat my shit. Day after day after day.

mmmmm as I wait for my food..

I have so much more I want to say..

But not on here.

Laters gee.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment