Thursday, February 17, 2011

wtf

I don't know how to describe how I feel.
This week has just been really weird.
Went extremely fast for me though.
My emotions have just gone on a roller coaster.
I blame it to my lack of sleep.
Not sleeping does a lot of weird things to your mind.
You forget stuff.
You don't realize what you say or do.
Everything feels like a dream.
And when you dream, you can't tell what's real.
Being stuck between dreams and reality.
That's how I feel.
I find it hard to fall asleep.
I need to change this about me.
I think if I got more sleep I wouldn't have to smoke as much either.
Because then I wouldn't feel so tired or sad.
Looking forward to this weekend sort of.
Snowboarding is the only thing I really have planned.
Climb, Basketball, Swap Meet, Compassio tomorrow.
Saturday: Worship, Sleep.
Sunday: Homework.
Monday: Snowboarding! hopefully.
I really wish I continued with piano instead of violin.
I want my hair to grow back lol.
Being DI was actually pretty fun today.
I've been really weird lately.
I'm going crazy.
Ok.
Laters gee.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment